Further to advice from the Government we have re-opened our offices on a part time basis with a reduced number of staff. Our temporary hours are Monday to Thursday from 9.30am to 3pm. Calls and emails are still being dealt with remotely. Any visit to our office is by appointment only.
Initial assessments and interviews for recent applicants are now being arranged.
Any visitor to our premises will be asked to adhere to the following:
- Wear face mask and Gloves if travelling on public transport
- Do not touch your eyes, face or mouth at any time
- Do not crowd at building and office entrance
- Refrain from using lift (where possible)
- Wait at landings on staircase so as to keep 2 metres distance between other persons
- Fully wash your hands once reaching 4th floor (ladies will be asked to use hand sanitiser on entering the office)
- Do not crowd at office entrance and no sitting or waiting in reception area
- Enter office one at a time WHEN SIGNALLED TO and have temperature taken. If your temperature is above 37.5 degrees you will be sent home and should self-isolate
- Go directly to allocated classroom and sit on allocated chairs immediately
- You will not be able to leave the building for the duration of the assessment and interview
- Sanitise hands when required
- Exit class at end of session, one at a time only
- Deposit ANY rubbish in allocated bin ONLY